Poll:ScanMaker3600

From: Marian Eichholz (marian.eichholz@freenet-ag.de)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 02:04:09 PST

    Hello again,

    I am very much interested in a particular question:

    >>> Do You own a Microtek ScanMaker 3600? <<<

    If You do, please answer TO MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT KEEPING THE ORIGINAL
    SUBJECT. Do *not* answer to the mailing lists, since the list owners
    will kill me, and I cannot develop a driver as a ghost, ok? :-)

    I am confident, that the count of Yuur answers will support any requests
    for documentation release by Microtek.

    PLEASE ANSWER ONLY ONCE PER SCANNER!

    MTIA.

    --
    Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Yours sincerely

    Marian Eichholz (0211/53087-521)

    -- freenet.de AG Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Gerhard Schmid Deelbögenkamp 4c Vorstand: Eckhard Spoerr (Vors.), Axel Krieger 22297 Hamburg Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 74048