preview and selectable scanarea for MFS-12000's ADF

From: Andreas Rathgeber (rathgeber2000@yahoo.de)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 15:03:24 PST

    Hello,

    I'm using my MFS-12000's ADF for scanning. After a prescan
    (with ADF) in the preview window I'm choosing the area that
    I need. If I put the prescan area to the outer left of my
    scans there is always something missing. By the way, on the
    right side i got much more than I want. I guess the
    selectable scanearea (fence) is not mirrored as it is the
    preview scan.
    As a workaround I put the fence to the outer right. Now I
    can see everything on the left side.

    Bye
            Andreas Rathgeber