Re: HP5300C - USB-problems?

From: Jonathan Buzzard (jonathan@buzzard.org.uk)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 12:11:43 PST

    j.steindlberger@gmx.de said:
    > Hmm, did I already write, that I think it would be better to mark the
    > scanner at http://www.buzzard.org.uk/jonathan/scanners-usb.html with
    > the color yellow? I would not have bought it in that case. I would
    > have been waiting for an Epson GT-7000.

    The whole page is based on what other people say, not having access
    to all the scanners. In the beginning I had a couple of people report
    it as working so I marked it up green.

    That said I has been marked with warnings for some time that getting it
    working is difficult to say the least. There are also strong recommendations
    at the top of the page to buy an Epson scanner.

    JAB.

    --
    Jonathan A. Buzzard                 Email: jonathan@buzzard.org.uk
    Northumberland, United Kingdom.       Tel: +44(0)1661-832195