Resetting scan are options tlx,tly,brx,bry

From: Mick Barry (mick@objects.com.au)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 19:21:48 PST

    Hi all,

    I have a query relating to the scan area options from a SANE client
    perspective.

    When I set an option value which causes the options to require reloading
    (such as scan mode), it appears that the scan rectangle is getting
    reset.
    Would anyone be able to tell me if this is standard behaviour for a b/e?

    mick