SCSI recommendations; pardon my manners

From: Mark Stewart (mstewart@atg.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 08:04:28 PST

    I'm not sure why but an email I had sent to the list three weeks ago--titled
    "Re: Umax 600s/Adaptec 2906 trouble" just now showed up in my inbox. That
    wouldn't be so bad except that I just yesterday sent a rather frustrated
    email yesterday wondering why no one had responded. It would appear no one
    responded because no one got the first email! So my second email probably
    sounds pretty shrill and impatient. I wanted to apologize for that. Sorry...

    ::mark