Re: False Colors with Microtek Scanmaker X6 SCSI

From: Hendrik Sattler (ubq7@rz.uni-karlsruhe.de)
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 13:22:45 PST

    Am Montag, 15. Januar 2001 21:10, Hendrik Sattler schrieb:
    >Hi,
    >
    >I finally realized how to get my scanner running with Linux again.
    >Now there is one big problem:
    >I try to scan some photos but all faces have a green color and all white
    >areas are kinda purple.
    >Does anybody know whats wrong?

    O.k., just found out myself (clicking around):
    in Xsane this happens when scanning with a preview option set to "full size"
    instead of "A4" (with which it functions just perfectly :-) )

    Maybe it's because it is still Xsane 0.5, but I think I can live with that
    error, though it may still be there (in 0.7), which I cannot test.

    But this is a strange error...

    Hendrik