New Mustek 1200CP (LifeTec/Medion) CIS driver release

From: Eddy De Greef (eddy_de_greef@tiscalinet.be)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2001 - 16:18:05 PST

    I'm happy to announce a new (experimental) version of the mustek_pp driver
    that works for CIS scanners such as the 1200 CP and its OEM versions
    (LifeTec/Medion).

    I've gotten my scanner (LifeTec 9350) to work quite reliably in almost
    any mode. More information (and the source code) can be found at
    http://home.tiscalinet.be/EddyDeGreef

    The current version is purely based on the (fantastic) work of Jochen
    Eisinger and my own experiments. This morning I received a positive
    reponse from Mustek to my request for information about the scanner.
    This will certainly help me to improve the driver. I hope to release
    better versions soon.

    Any feedback is welcome, of course.

    Regards,

    Eddy