Re: help - hp 5300c

From: Andrew Williams (andrew@nightshade.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 23:18:07 PST

    > Did you get usable images from your 5300C ?? - The people I have email
    > coversations don't get usable scans. They get heavy striped or total
    > random pixel images. ... :-((((

    I never did get any usable images. On the few times it would actually
    scan I would get blank images with some striping and then my machine
    would hang. I've got a VIA motherboard so I tried using both the
    alternate USB drivers but got the same result. :(

    I got the impression that the scanner was unable to transfer the data it
    was collecting, but that's just computer empathy!

              Andrew

    --
    Andrew Williams  |  Andrew@nightshade.demon.co.uk