Re: Polaroid Sprintscan 4000?

From: Jürgen Koslowski (koslowj@iti.cs.tu-bs.de)
Date: Sun Jan 07 2001 - 14:51:53 PST

    Jonathan Buzzard <jonathan@buzzard.org.uk> wrote:

    > If you are serious about scanning negatives and slides VueScan is
    > miles better than Sane. Not that I am knocking Sane, but it is more
    > suited to flatbeds than negatives and slides.

    OK, thanks for the info. I was trying to check out the options under
    Linux before committing a substantial amount of money. I've since found
    some rather encouraging info about VueScan.

    Nevertheless, keep up the good work on Sane!

    -- Jürgen

    --
    Jürgen Koslowski                If I don't see you no more on this world
    ITI, TU Braunschweig               I'll meet you on the next one