Re: RPM packaging in progress

From: Eugene Kanter (eugene@KAHTEP.com)
Date: Sat Jan 06 2001 - 08:27:34 PST

    I am extremely puzzled again. There is a severe duplicate of efforts on
    this list

    I posted at least twice that I have built and tested RPM packages for RH
    7.0.

    Can be found on (build by myself, not signed):

    www.kahtep.com/RPMS/i386
    www.kahtep.com/SRPMS

    or (build and signed by the maintainer of Black Cat Linux distribution):

    ftp://ftp.us.blackcatlinux.com/pub/blackcat-linux/7.0beta/SRPMS/SRPMS
    ftp://ftp.us.blackcatlinux.com/pub/blackcat-linux/7.0beta/i386/RedHat/RPMS

    xsane-0.68 is also there, including gimp plug-in.

    Do we have list archive?????

    Thanks,

    Eugene.