Re: microtek v6: light turns off on during scanning!

From: Jason Aten (jaten@CS.UCLA.EDU)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 17:26:18 PST

    Hi Karsten,

    Yes I was using the microtek2 backend from sane 1.0.3.

    I tried your patch and scanning is much better! The light turns on bright
    during scanning and I actually get an image back from the scan preview!
    Thank you! (Jens - I did a full "make clean; make; make install" in the
    backend directory to be sure everything built right even though this takes
    a few minutes).

    I'll send the dump file to you seperately, in case it helps with anything
    else.

    Thanks again!

    Jason