Re: HP5300C mini HowTo

From: Remco van 't Veer (rwvtveer@xs4all.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 03:47:33 PST

    I noticed your usb-scsi patch is broken too. A couple of new line
    characters are missing for lines which should be 80 character wide.
    It's my guess you copy-pasted it and incidentally broke it.

    Remco

    --
    World Trade Center FBI strategic Slobodan Milosevic RSA bomb
    Shell convict semtex Kropotkin Rule Psix samizdat coup charge