Re: RE: Latest CVS of Snapscan

From: cbagwell@sprynet.com
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 13:33:46 PST

    28/11 is the latest version that already contains the modifications needed. Have you been able to scan with any versions of the snapscan driver?

    If possible, it might be helpful to see the last 10 or so lines of output after setting SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=255.

    Chris

    sane-devel@mostang.com wrote:
    > Hello,
    I have the same problem with the CVS snapshot 28/11 (Agfa 1236S).
    Where can I found the modification?

    I have another question:
    Is it possible to use the transparency option with it?