Re: HP5300C setup problems

From: Remco van 't Veer (rwvtveer@xs4all.nl)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 01:02:01 PST

    Thanks for your prompt reply!

    Here's an URL to the message you are refering to on the
    linux-usb-devel mailing list because the code does not show up in the
    sane-devel mailing list (the attachements were not included in the
    forward).

      http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/2571/2000/10/0/4484576/

    Please correct me if I am refering to the wrong message.

    Thanks,
    Remco