RE: ADF-support in hp-backend

From: Andy Angrick (angrick@4ward.net)
Date: Mon Dec 04 2000 - 20:48:36 PST

    Thanks for the info. I forgot about that. I did notice that if there was no
    paper in the ADF and initiated a scan, it did a normal scan regardless of
    whether you selected ADF. I was using the 'load document' command to test
    whether there was paper in the adf. If that returned an error, then i
    assumed it was empty. The purpose of this was to loop through scanning
    multiple pages placed in the ADF.

    -Andy