Re: Primax Profi 19200 ???

From: Mark Plowman (mplowman@wxs.nl)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 10:36:16 PST

    Dear Carsten,

    > Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 16:17:29 +0100
    > From: Carsten Wolters <cWolters@bigfoot.com>

    > I got a Primax Profi 19200 SCSI scanner and cannot find a sane support for
    > this scanner.
    >
    > How can I get it to run with sane? Is there someone who got the scanner to
    > work with sane?

    The "Primax Profi 19200" is a "relabeled" TECO scanner. TECO make the
    scanners that are also sold as Relisys. Thomas Halffter
    <thalffter@web.de> also wanted to get one one working under SANE.

    If you would care to join our "little" project to get Relisys/TECO
    scanners going under SANE, contact me off list.

    Greetings,

    Mark

    --
    Mark Plowman,                                            mplowman@wxs.nl