problems with xsane and gimp with localisation enabled

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 14:31:18 PST

    I just experienced some problems (Segfaults, System hangs)
    when I use GTK-1.2.8 with GIMP-1.1.27 or xsane-0.63

    gimp crashes the system, xsane ends with a segfault,

    If I use xsane with an old gtk version everything works fine.

    Did someone expereience simular problems?

    Bye
    Oliver

    --
    Homepage:	http://www.wolfsburg.de/~rauch