Re: Agfa Snapscan 310 color problem

From: Karlheinz Günster (karlheinz.guenster@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 00:13:55 PST

    On Son, 29 Okt 2000 wrote Sébastien Sablé:
    > karlheinz.guenster@t-online.de (Karlheinz Günster) writes:
    >
    > > I'm not shure, perhaps is my problem similar with the Snapscan 600
    > > too. I can get no scans with resolutions over 300 dpi with the
    > > transparency-unit. What do you think, Sébastien, are your changes
    > > for me too?
    >
    > Hi,
    >
    > could you explain more precisely : "I get no scans with resolutions
    > over 300dpi with the transparency unit"? Does it block while scanning?
    > Is it specific to the transparency-unit? Does your scanner normally
    > supports >300dpi?

    Hello,

    I've tested your patch. I can get color pictures now and these picures
    are ok. In 300 dpi color the scanner needs 2:40 minutes. The Image
    size should be 8,6 MB, but the real picture size is 25,536 MB.

    But in 600 dpi color the scanner led's only blinking...

    The Snapscan 600 is connect to an P233, 256 MB, Adaptec AHA-2940
    Controller with Kernel 2.2.14, sane-1.0.2 and your
    snapscan-01112000.tar.gz.

    Greetings
    Karlheinz

    --