Re: Agfa Snapscan 310 color problem

From: Timo Hoderlein (timo.hoderlein@wanadoo.es)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 15:27:46 PST

    Well, it seems that I made some progress. After installing the
    gtk+-devel package suggested by Henning I repeated all the steps with
    sane-1.0.3 and the the latest snapscan-backend - and it now works in
    part.

    The scanning results in geyscale and color are fine. Unfortunately, I
    still can't scan A4 pages in color at 200 and 300 dpi. xscanimage hangs.
    Is there a parameter I still have to correct?

    Best regards

    Timo