Re: #include <sane...> instead of "sane..."

From: Oliver Rauch (oliver.rauch@Wolfsburg.DE)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 12:55:02 PST

    Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 02:49:06PM +0800, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
    > > Could someone explain to me what this change is supposed to do?
    >
    > The idea was to not include the sane header files from the system
    > directories (e.g. /usr/include) but only from the current sane
    > distribution. If I remeber correctly Oliver Rauch mentioned that some
    > people had problems because system header files were used during
    > compilation instead of the current files.
    >
    > I thought that "..." doesn't use the system headers but I was wrong
    > about this. So what to do know?
    >
    > * Don't change anything (most backends use "" now, some use <>)
    > * Change all remaining to "" for consistency
    > * Change all to e.g. #include "../include/sane/sane.h" (does this work?)

    Hi,

    the
    #include "../include/sane/sane...."
    does work fine as far as I tested.

    I think we should change this in backend and sanei.

    In frontend we only need to change scanimage
    and for the rest the "sane/sanei_*" parts,
    the <sane/sane.h> parts are already
    correct for xcam and xscanimage if we
    move them to an own, external package.

    Bye