Re: TODO list

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 10:00:58 PST

    On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 09:55:13AM +0800, kwlee wrote:
    > Any chance to add new functions here for next release like
    > Warmup time, H/W jpeg scanning & S/W decoding...

    Can you give some more details, please? If these "new functions" can
    be included into SANE without changing the SANE standard I don't see
    why we shouldn't. Other changes should wait for SANE 2.0.

    Is there a patch for these features?

    IIRC you developed a new (USB?) backend. Is there an URL for this
    backend? At least we could add an entry in PROJECTS and TODO.

    Ah, and please don't quote the whole message, that keeps me from
    searching your comments in the full quote :-) Thanks.

    Bye,
      Henning