Re: Support for Genius USB scanners

From: Christian Ordig (chr.ordig@gmx.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 06:45:57 PST

    On Sat, Oct 28, 2000 at 08:49:03PM -0700, Seednet wrote:
    > >Which Primax Colorado?
    > Should be Colorado 19200 ? With the ASIC named E3...
    aha...

    > Sure, since i used to send the control code to one guy in this group,
    > but i don't get any feedback & any implementation, so i'll do it
    > by myself...
    Do you remeber the name? Marco Foglia seems to have vanished from earth's
    surface. better send any hint either to the support address (primax@gmx.ch)

    > >Have you got any working Primax-USB stuff, yet?
    > Sure! You can have a look at
    > www.abaforum.es/martim/bird/otlinux.htm
    > & get the source code about Visioneer 8600 USB
    > for detail info just send mail to me
    The Visioneer 8600, is it compatible with any Primax model?

    > kwlee
    > www.iphoto.coloraid.de for scanner ICC profiles
    > kwlee@coloraid.de
    I remember hearing about the ICC profiles from you... but nothing about
    USB specs come to my mind when reading this signature ...

    Hmmm...

    --
    Christian Ordig             | Homepage: http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/
    Germany                     |    eMail: Christian Ordig <chr.ordig@gmx.net>