Re: xsane + user + mustek_pp

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gno.de)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 13:08:23 PDT

    Hi!

    [Denny Schanze]
    > with saned i need a device..but in mustek_pp.conf i only need the adress. how
    > can i access this adress with saned?
    Hmm, as far as I know, your scanner is called mustek_pp:SE-6000P, so the
    network scanner is called net:localhost:mustek_pp:SE-6000P - basically
    the device name is build of

    net:<the name of the host running sane>:mustek_pp:<the name you defined
    in mustek_pp.conf>

    if this doesn't work, your net/saned setup is wrong... btw. scanimage -L
    should list the scanner...

    -- jochen