[snapscan] Sourceforge request submitted

From: cbagwell@sprynet.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 07:48:42 PDT

    I've just sent in a request to Sourceforge to create a project for the "snapscan" driver. It usually takes around 24 hours before a project gets created. I'm sure its project site will be at http://sourceforge.net/projects/snapscan

    I will be placing a copy of versions 0.7, 0.8, and 1.0 of the driver into CVS. I'll also make a branch off of each one and patch it so that it will work with USB scanners. From there I'd like to steer towards a combo SCSI/USB driver.

    Sourceforge gives us a homepage as well and it will be located at http://snapscan.sourceforge.net/ . I'll start off a webpage by including all the links that Sebastien posted a few days ago.

    For those that are going to be developers, you will want to create a user account on Sourceforge so that you can have CVS write access and you should be able to modify the web pages as well.

    Chris