Lineart with xsane/mustek (Was: Patch for sane.tex (image polarit y))

From: Collins, Martin (martin.collins@sage.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 02:24:57 PDT

    Henning wrote:
    > Nobody wants to remove the "normal" (black/white) lineart
    > modes.

    Thanks for putting me straight. It did seem a bit unlikely I
    admit.

    So, how do I get xsane/mustek to ouput a lineart file from a
    lineart scan? As I mentioned in my previous post lineart scans
    are giving greyscale files.

    Martin

    The statements and opinions expressed here are my own
    and may not represent those of the company.

    This e-mail is subject to copyright and the information in it
    is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient.
    You are advised not to disclose the contents of this e-mail
    to another person or take copies of it.