Epson GT5000 Parallel

From: peter claybourne (lindau@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 05:15:38 PDT

    Hi

    I am a complete (elderly) newbie to Linux.
    I am using SuSE 7.0
    Sane is installed , and I understand that my Epson GT5000 (parallel portt)
    can be made to work on Linux.
    However I do not understand the available info about how to get things going.
    A lot of it seems to presume a little knowledge--I have none.
    Step by step advice, on what to do and where do do it would be appreciated.
    If there is somewhere where I should be looking, please point.