Re: Microtek X6 colors

From: Harald Finster (finster@ave.ac.agit.de)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 01:13:45 PDT

    Hello,

    Kontogewrghs Aristeidhs wrote:

    > Hallo,
    > I am trying to scan using a microtek scanmaker x6 scanner.
    > In some values of the x-resolution the image is green.

    I had similar problems (and TMA did not work at all)
    until I changed my firmware from 1.3 to 1.6.
    As you seem to have an even older firmware (Rev 1.0)
    this might be the problem.
    I can send you the firmware binaries, if you like
    (and if you are able to burn an EPROM).

    > Revision : '1.00'
    I guess, this is your problem ^^^^^^^^^

    Greetings