1.0.3 snapscan color problem 300/600dpi

From: Lawrence Glaister (lg@jfm.bc.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 23:20:20 PDT

    Hi Steve,
    the debugging is going quite well, I would like you to take a look at the
    attached logs and see if you can remember what the intent of the calcs were
    in RGBRouter_remaining() in file backend/snapscan-sources.c.
    If the hanging problem caused by bad return values from this routine gets
    fixed, I think things will run quite well... I have done quite a few scans
    with the previous fix for the EAGAIN problem and that seems to work.
    I am pretty sure the problem is caused when the circular buffer used for
    aligning the RGB data gets bigger than the input data structure... this
    should not matter, but obviously some different calcs are needed in the
    RGBRouter_remaining code.... maybe just limits???
    Lawrence Glaister VE7IT email: lg@jfm.bc.ca
    1462 Madrona Drive http://jfm.bc.ca
    Nanoose Bay BC Canada
    V9P 9C9