Re: Back-end support for Relisys scanner?

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2000 - 00:45:04 PDT

    [Mark Plowman]
    > Has Tyler's embryonic Relisys support:
    >
    > a) died a quiet death,

    No idea.

    > b) not been merged into the "release" tree,

    It has not been merged into the CVS repository. I must have missed
    the announcement, and it was not on my list of new/missing backends.

    Please keep trying to get in touch with Tyler Bindon to find out what
    happened. Try searching for his name in the search engines - in case
    he moved from his old job/university/whatever.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no