RE: SnapScan Backend

From: Andrew R Reid (andrew@cpplating.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 01:11:51 PDT

    I have a Snapscan as well. I have been trying to get it working for over 18 months, and keep reading this list in the hope that I will find someone who has set one up and got it working.

    If there is anything that I can do to help keep this backend alive, let me know.

    Andrew Reid C.P.Plating
    Sales & Technical Services Manager P O Box 1335 --------- /--- /--/
    C. P. Plating Pty Ltd 222a Macathur Ave ------- / / /
    Mob: +61 4 1474 9943 EAGLE FARM 4009 ----- / /--/
    Direct: +61 7 3260 3205 AUSTRALIA --- / /
    e-mail: sales@cpplating.com.au Phn: +61 7 3268 3044 - /---- /