hpoj-0.6 available (now with scanning support!)

From: David Paschal (paschal@rcsis.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 04:15:52 PDT

    I am pleased to announce that version 0.6 of the OfficeJet for Linux
    software is now available at http://hpoj.sourceforge.net (our new home).

    Changes include:

    - Scanning support (via SANE) for flatbed OfficeJets!
      See http://hpoj.sourceforge.net/suplist.shtml for supported devices.
      (Scrollfed scanning support will come later.)
    - Various PTAL fixes and enhancements for scanning support.
    - Added basic driver support for the LaserJet 1100A.
    - Tiny change to kernel drivers so they will compile on Alpha Linux.
    - "make install" capability.
    - Updated documentation.
      (Unfortunately I didn't get around to doing anything about the
      printing support or documentation this time, because I wanted to
      get the scanning support out.)

    David Paschal
    paschal@rcsis.com
    September 11, 2000