Thanks guys

From: M. Peck Dickens (peck_d@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 11:29:20 PDT

    I just gotta tell you all... SANE is great! It's better than any program I
    could ever afford to purchase. It's the first program I've ever had that
    *really* takes advantage of the the native hardware features of scanners. The
    work you all have done is truely commendable and I thank you for all the effort
    you guys have put into it. When used in combination with GIMP there are few
    rivals, if any.

    --
    Best

    Peck