Re: SANE Api question: SANE_INFO_RELOAD_OPTIONS

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gno.de)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 07:55:29 PDT

    Hi!

    The definition of sane_get_option_descriptor says:

    "... The returned option descriptor is guaranteed to remain valid (and
    at the returned address) until the device is closed." (SANE Standard
    Version 1.01, page 26, 4.3.6 sane_get_option_descriptor)

    Since the constraint range is part of the option descriptor it may not
    change during runtime.

    -- jochen

    [mh]