Re: glib-gtk

From: Kai S. Loebel (Kai.S.Loebel@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 06:20:41 PDT

    Oliver Rauch schrieb:

    > Hu Kai,
    >
    > when the new versions are installed at the same place
    > this should be no problem. But rpm-Packages normally
    > install in /usr/lib, the source packages normally
    > install in /usr/local/lib.
    >
    > Bye
    > Oliver

    Hi Oliver,
    many thanks for your reply- but is it possible to delete
    the older versions without any rest of trash on my harddisk?
    I think the old files won´t be overwritten from the new
    ones, right? Is there a list of all files, which were
    installed from the old setups of "sane" ans "xsane"?
    Bye
    Kai.