Re: (Mustek_pp SM4800P)

From: Michael Petruzelka (michael@root.at)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 11:43:34 PDT

    Hi Jochen!

    Thanks for your reply, I measured the gap between the real upper left corner
    and the upper left scanned picture corner and found out that 5mm are lost.
    But the size of the scanned area is ok (I scanned a A4 sized sheet), on the
    right hand side I mentioned a 3mm black border, so maybe only the
    scannerarea is moved to the left.

    If it is possible you may say me some parameters to play around.

    Here is the debug.out file as an attachment.

    thanks

    Michael