epson 1200photo survey

From: Jonathan H N Chin (jc254@newton.cam.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2000 - 08:17:56 PDT

    To anyone who is succesfully using an Epson 1200 Photo
    (including the TPU) under Linux with USB on a "PC":

    Please send me details of:

        1) version of linux kernel
        1a) any kernel patches you have applied
        1b) is it SMP?

        2) version of SANE epson backend
        3) version of SANE
        4) version of xsane, if you use it

        5) motherboard model
        5a) processor(s) model
        5b) if USB is not built-in, what additional hardware you use

        6) any problems you had (USB or SANE related)
        6a) and how you overcame them

        7) anything else you think might be relevant

    Although the flatbed works most of the time for me,
    I still can't make the TPU work. So I'd like to try and
    narrow down where the problem might lie.

    Thank you for your help.
    I'll post a summary if there is any interest.

    -jonathan

    --
    Jonathan H N Chin, 1 dan | deputy computer | Newton Institute, Cambridge, UK
    <jc254@newton.cam.ac.uk> | systems mangler | tel/fax: +44 1223 335986/330508

    "respondeo etsi mutabor" --Rosenstock-Huessy