gimp-1.1.25-0mdk_helix_1

From: William H Bouterse (bill@bouterse.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 20:26:11 PDT

    Hi

    gimp-1.1.25-0mdk_helix_1
    sane-1.0.3-2mdk
    sane-devel-1.0.3-2mdk
    xsane-0.60-1mdk

    My ancient but still working E3 and Symbios scsi
    is recognized and gets automatic plugin
    from xscanimage. However this time xsane
    did not install itself as plugin and even
    a ln -s /usr/bin/xsane /home/'user'/.gimp/plug-ins
    putting xsane there but it still doesnt show
    on gimp menu as it usually has.

    xsane will recognized and run by itself okay.

    So far this is the only glitch I have found
    running the newer gimps'

    Any suggestions?

    My respect to all those working on these
    fine programs.

    William Bouterse
    Talkeetna, Alaska