Re: TODO for 1.0.4

From: Nick Lamb (njl98r@ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 04:04:24 PDT

    On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 11:28:04AM -0700, dave-mlist@bfnet.com wrote:
    > I'm not familiar with the standard definition. Where can I read it?

    It is included with every copy of the SANE source, as doc/sane.tex

    Some suggested additions are documented in a version I wrote
    (last year, was it that long ago?) that's available somewhere on my
    site permanent URL http://www.zepler.org.uk/~njl195/code/

    The RGBI (RGBA?) stuff was considered before, but is not in SANE 1.0,
    a backwards-compatible extension (where the RGBI is offered only to
    a frontend that requests it) is probably possible, and could be in
    SANE 1.1 / 2.0

    Nick.