Re: xsane for win32 (windows98)

From: John Profic (profic@linux.ru.net)
Date: Sun Jul 30 2000 - 12:49:35 PDT

    It's a good news!!@
    OR> The net-backend is linked statically into xsane-win32.
    OR> It already compiles fine, the GUI looks ok and it works for
    OR> preview-scans. Scanning/saving and gimp-Plugin do not
    OR> work yet... but I am working on it.
    I hope that whis project will end succesfully!
    OR> I'll keep you informed!

    Oliver, I have no access to iNet for a long time, and what ask you:
    On what step is translation of sane and xsane?
    And may be someone else had made the translation to Russian?

    Best regards,
    John <profic@linux.ru.net>
    Mailed with:
     -The BAT! version 1.41.
    Using:
     -Windows 98 version 4.10 build 2222 ( A ).