command line scanner interface under NT

From: Richard Beare (Richard.Beare@cmis.csiro.au)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 17:58:59 PDT

    Hi All,
    I mentioned a little while ago that I'm doing parallel development of a
    machine involving a scanner under Linux and NT. It seems to me that an
    easy way to get the results I'm after (at least for preliminary testing)
    is to use scanimage called using "system". However, is anyone aware of
    an approximately equivalent command line interface to TWAIN that would
    allow an equivalent development strategy under NT?

    Thanks for your help.

    --
    Richard Beare, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
    Locked Bag 17, North Ryde, NSW 1670, Australia

    Richard.Beare@cmis.csiro.au