Re: Feature freeze for 1.0.3

From: Jochen Eisinger (jochen.eisinger@gno.de)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 06:31:41 PDT

    Hi!

    [Petter Reinholdtsen]

    > A new snapshot will be available later today from
    > <URL:http://www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/>.

    I've downloaded the snapshot and encountered the following problems:

    # ./configure --enable-warnings; make clean; make

    - plustek & snapscan both use C++-style comments, so they don't compile.
    - mustek_pp should be commented out in dll.conf. Normally the backend
    realizes a printer but I'm not sure whether this is true for all
    printers...

    Could someone with CVS access add a line for the mustek_pp man page to
    the README file, please?

    If someone is interested in the output from make, I can post it to the
    list...

    -- jochen