ScanMaker E2 probs

From: Maik Holtkamp (s-y-l@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jul 11 2000 - 15:13:55 PDT

    Hello everybody,

    I have a probelm with color scans from the Highscreen Realscan AKA
    Microtek ScanMaker E2. There are vertical blue stripes in the scans.
    Under the wron OS it works fine. I have already searched the man
    pages and had a look at the archive, however, I found nothing :(.
    The problem ocurres in all resolutions and the strips are regular
    with intensity decrease to the edges.

    My configuration:

    suse 6.4
    kernel 2.2.14 // Prob was the same under 6.1/2.2.7
    sane 1.0.1 // Unfortunaltey forgot old version number
    Adaptec 2940
    Further scsi devices tape/cd-writer

    Would be pleased for any hint. TIA.

    --
    open minds - open source - open future
    Living in EC? - Help to make software work. Please register, visit