Re: Restarting a discussion about TWAIN and SANE...

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 20:41:10 PDT

    [Mark McLaughlin]
    > I am not sure how feasible this next notion will be, but here goes:
    > One of the members of the TWAIN Working Group (Jon Harju) has
    > learned that there will be a Linux Symposium in Ottawa, Canada on
    > July 20th. Jon and I would very much like to meet with any
    > representatives of SANE who would be able to meet us there. If for
    > some reason this isn't doable, we would be interested in discussing
    > other opportunities for face to face meetings.

    Are there really no SANE developers going to this Linux Symposium in
    Canada? I'm in Australia at the moment, and would not be able to meet
    the TWAIN people. I do think it would be a good idea for some of the
    backend maintainers to have a talk with the TWAIN peoples.

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen  <##  |  pere@td.org.uit.no