Re: Towards release 1.0.3?

From: Mentore Siesto (s135989@studenti.ing.unipi.it)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 03:07:47 PDT

    On Thu, 22 Jun 2000, Henning Meier-Geinitz wrote:

    HMG >Hi,
    HMG >
    HMG >> I guess it is time to make a new release. I suggest making a new
    HMG >> release in 1.5 month, with the following schedule:
    HMG >>
    HMG >> 3 weeks to apply patches
    HMG >> -- feature freeze
    HMG >> 2 weeks to test all patches
    HMG >> -- code freeze
    HMG >> 1 week to fix remaining bugs
    HMG >> -- release.
    HMG >
    HMG >Looks ok for me.

    I hope it will be possible to add the latest Snapscan backend...

    HMG >It would be nice if we could have manpages for all backends. The
    HMG >README shows where manpages are missing. I will try to add
    HMG >standard manpages which point to further resources wherever
    HMG >possible.

    Should it be possible, I could try to add documentation for OS/2
    (supported scanners etc.)

    --
    Mentore Siesto
    Team OS/2 Italia