RE: Agfa Snapscan installation

From: Andrew R Reid (andrew@cpplating.com.au)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 17:49:05 PDT

    I'm so sorry. I had posted this earlier and gotten no reply, so I just reposted with a different subject from the origional message. I use Outlook (Bluugh) as a mail client because everyone else in the office uses outlook for meeting scheduling etc., and I haven't yet convinced them of the benefits of the alternatives.

    Here are my compile outputs again.

    The vendor and model strings are are as follows

    Vendor: AGFA
    Model: SnapScan
    Rev: 1.10
    Type: Scanner

    Thank you for your reply.

    Regards
    Andrew Reid C.P.Plating
    Sales & Technical Services Manager P O Box 1335 --------- /--- /--/
    C. P. Plating Pty Ltd 222a Macathur Ave ------- / / /
    Mob: +61 4 1474 9943 EAGLE FARM 4009 ----- / /--/
    Direct: +61 7 3260 3205 AUSTRALIA --- / /
    e-mail: sales@cpplating.com.au Phn: +61 7 3268 3044 - /---- /

    I'd love to look at your compilation output, but what the heck is an "application/ms-tnef" attachment? When I try looking at it all I see is garbage..... ah, oh course.... that explains the "ms" in the name.

    When the SCSI driver detects your scanner what are actual vendor and model strings it displays?

    Steve