Re: How to support a scanner without documentation

From: John Fremlin (vii@penguinpowered.com)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 14:37:51 PDT

    Henning Meier-Geinitz <henningmg@gmx.de> writes:

    [...]
    > OK. This text and links to the DLL are now at
    > http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/develop.html

    Long live the penguin! ;-)

    > I would like to add your comments and links to this web page, is this OK for
    > you?

    Sure. Links to sites other than altern OK. Altern is probably coming
    down once the French enact a law against annoymous webhosting (see
    http://altern.org for their point of view), so don't link to that.

    Revised URIs:

    usb-robot is mirrored at
    http://john.bearcave.net/programs/linux/usb-robot/ IIRC
    and soon at
    http://www.crosswinds.net/~johnfremlin7/programs/linux/usb-robot/
    possibly already at
    http://www3.cybercities.com/v/vii/programs/linux/usb-robot/

    but none of these approach the altern.org QoS so I don't know where
    its final resting place will be.

    --

    http://altern.org/vii