Re: Latest sane CVS, Epson GT7000 and xsane

From: khk@khk.net
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 05:37:08 PDT

    Dave,

    thanks for the patch. You are correct, I took the shortcut for
    the optical_res - which is only needed for the D1 scanners, but
    I guess the scenic route would have avoided this problem :-)

    I'll take a thorough look at the initialization.

    The close patch is already in my private version, as well as
    the weird close(scanner(s)) costruct. I have no idea where this
    was comming from. Before I submitted the last CVS version I did
    a test on the Perfection610 and Perfection1200S and everything
    seemed to work...

    Thanks again,

    Karl Heinz