Re: Saned and Inetd not getting along - at all

From: Ashley Gittins (agittins@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 06:15:39 PDT

    > I think on RedHat systems it should be
    > sane stream tcp nowait root /usr/sbin/tcpd saned
    > however, your configuration should work also...
    <snip re kill -sighup>
    > on redhat systems you can use /etc/rc.d/init.d/inet restart for this...
    > -- jochen

    Thanks very much for your input, Jochen. Apologies for not replying earlier
    : ISP + bills - money = no email :-(

    As it turns out, it all started fine after a reboot. I guess my sighup was
    not correct - should have tried inet restart instead. At any rate, all
    working now, with my originally documented configuration. Thanks again.

    Ash.