Re: Old handheld scanners

From: Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 00:14:19 PDT

    [Harald Bauer]
    > As there has been no feedback to my "LHII-mails", I think there is
    > either nobody on this list who owns such a scanner, or the ones who
    > have such a scanner don't know anything about LHII.

    I'm glad to see that you still maintain the lhii SANE backend. Should
    it be integrated into the sane distribution. I do no longer rememember
    where this process stopped the last time, but I had a look at it, and
    probably send you a few comments on what should be done before it
    could be included.

    I will not have time to look at it again in the near future, but
    parhaps any of the others with CVS write access can take care of this?

    --
    ##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere@td.org.uit.no
     O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>