Re: Good A3 scanner?

From: Henning Meier-Geinitz (hmg-ml@gmx.de)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 10:01:44 PDT

    > Does it work with sane ?? I have got a MUSTEK PARAGON 1200 A3 PRO. It
    > does
    > not work with sane 1.0.1 (SuSE 6.4). Please correct me if I am wrong.

    The Pro models and the A3 models are not supported until now. I don't know
    how easy it will be to support them because I couldn't get one here for a
    reasonable price. If you want to help: Download the latest Mustek backend
    from http://hmg.home.pages.de/sane/ and send a debug report to me (export
    SANE_DEBUG_MUSTEK=5 ; scanimage -L). With this information we may try the
    commands used for the other Mustek scanners, maybe this works.

    Bye, Henning